Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Purple Jungle


That's right. 
Mother Nature is a Fashion Designer.

Please welcome the newly discovered and "brightly hued" river crab from the Philippines!
National Geographic announced this little guy, along with three others with him, as the "Freshwater Species of the Week."

I didn't even know there was a "Freshwater Species of the Week" award.
Goes to show how little I know.

But this little guy (I keep calling him that because he only gets to be two inches wide, max! awww...) is just beautiful in his purple royalty. The red claws just set the multi-tones even more brilliantly and so I find him to be as majestic as possible, at two inches.

Zowie.
I love it. I dare any runway to steal his thunder.
Gorgeous.
Win.

Click here to learn more about the discovery of this guy and his mates at National Geographic.

xoxo,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...