Thursday, May 10, 2012

Zoe Kurkova's the Met

2012 Met Gala Favorites Series
My #1 Look

As you know, the Met Gala is my favorite fashion night of the year. 
It was a bit toned down this year, but I think I'm okay with that.
Because, perhaps as a result, there were quite a few more notches
in the "win" column than usual for me.

At the top of my list is Karolina Kurkova in, 
can you believe it, Rachel Zoe.


I don't normally applaud models,
and I'm not a fan of Zoe as a person,
but this stunning achievement shines a beautiful starlit 
golden shimmer upon both ladies,
not to mention the actual event itself.

It is the PERFECT gown for the Met Gala.
Had it been worn anywhere else at all,
it just wouldn't have been such a success. 
The entire ensemble just radiates "Met Gala"
and the tomb and the high ceilings where the event took place.


What an amazing win. Hollywood glamour
that only New York could understand.

Congrats Karolina & Zoe. It was a huge night for you both.
(And, I suspect, a red carpet highlight for years to come!)

xoxo,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...