Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gold Gabbana


Bam.

Do I really need to say more?

Dolce and Gabbana rocked these hard core. I adore the shine against matte of the suede. I adore the over-abundance of the gold ruffles, and that they are both armor and royal and pretty all at once.


Again, these of from D&G's 2009 collection. I'm discovering that 2009 was a rockin' year in fashion. It's almost like the Fashion Industry, in response to the world economy collapsing around its ears, and people yanking back on the chains of extravagance, said...

Forget. You.
WE. ARE. HERE.

And oh my. Did their fight to remain relevant ever work. Creations of beauty with strength... we needed that. The world needs to be inspired in times of conflict and pain. We need to remember that there is power in the darkness. That pain can result in new birth. It takes tremendous pressure, crushing death to produce a diamond.

And I think 2009 was a diamond year.



Thanks for the demanding presence these fantastic and fabulous boots provide, Dolce & 'G.'

xoxo,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...